Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released ICSE (Class 10), ISC (Class 12) reduced syllabus for board test 2022 on its official website-- cisce.org. This reduced syllabus for the ICSE and ISC board exams is now available on the CISCE website under the ‘publications’ section.
Recommended: ICSE Class 10th Previous Year Question/Sample Papers. Download Now
Also See: Class 10th Board Exams Preparation Tips. Check Now
Also Read || CISCE Board test 2022: ISC, ICSE Exams To Be Divided In Two Semesters
“In view of the continuing pandemic situation in the country and the disruption in educational activities brought about due to extended lockdowns, and the various alternate modes of syllabus transaction that need to be adopted, due to closure of schools, the CISCE had carried out an extensive exercise of Syllabus review,” the Board has said.
“Syllabi for various subjects at the ICSE and ISC levels specifically for Classes 10 and 12, for the examination year 2022 were examined by subject experts to identify portions which may be reduced, without compromising on the quality of content,” it added.
ICSE Reduced Syllabus For Board Exams 2022—Direct Link
ISC Reduced Syllabus For Board Exams 2022— Direct Link
CISCE Board exams 2022 will be held in a new format. The academic session will be divided into two semesters, with 50% of the syllabus being covered in each semester.
ICSE and ISC syllabus has been divided into two portions and units/subunits to be covered in each semester have been specified clearly.
ICSE Bifurcated Theory Syllabus For Board Exams 2022 – Direct Link
ISC Bifurcated Theory Syllabus For Board Exams 2022 – Direct Link
Classes 10 and 12 students can follow these simple steps to obtain ICSE, ISC syllabus for board exams 2022:
Step 1: Go to the official website -- cisce.org
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Publications’ tab located in the top bar
Step 3: As soon as you click on it, a new page will open
Step 4: Click on the ICSE or ISC syllabus link
Step 5: obtain the PDF file and save it for future reference
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released the ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th annual board test dates of 2023.
As per the ICSE’s official announcement, the ICSE and ISC exams will start on February 27 and February 13 respectively. The ICSE Class 10 board exams 2023 will conclude on March 29, while ISC Class 12 board exams will end on March 31.
CISCE, along with the test dates, has also released some guidelines to be followed by the students and teachers. However, students can also get the CISCE class 10th and 12th date sheet for the 2023 examinations from their respective schools.
The Council has also issued the ICSE and ISC dates sheet on its official website, cisce.org. Moreover, the results for the ICSE and ISC board test 2023 will be declared in May 2023.
Candidates need to be seated in the test hall at least five minutes before a subject test is supposed to begin. "A candidate who arrives late will be required to provide a satisfactory explanation and reason to the Supervising Examiner. Except in exceptional circumstances, a paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late," an official statement says.
The timetable of ICSE and ISC will include the time, date and subjects for which the test will be conducted. It will have some important guidelines to be followed during the CISCE board exams in 2023.
Here’s how to obtain ICSE, ISC datesheet:
ICSE 10th and ISC 12th timetable 2022 will include the test dates, timings, general instructions and other important details. Students follow the below-mentioned steps to obtain the datesheet for the 2023 examinations.
It should also be noted that all students need to adhere to all guidelines and if anyone is found using any unfair means at the board exams, they would be reported to the Chief Executive and Secretary of CISCE. They might also be removed from the test hall and barred from appearing in the subsequent board exams.
ISC ICSE test Date 2023: CISCE board students can now check the Board test 2023 test schedule, as the Council (CISCE) has recently released the test schedule for classes 10 and 12. The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on its official website uploaded the notification for the test schedule. Along with the date sheet the board has also released a set of guidelines for the students. Students who will appear for Board test 2023 can now check the test schedule on the official website cisce.org.
As per the schedule released by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), the board exams for class 12 will be held from February 13, 2022, to March 31, 2022. Whereas, the board test for class 10 will be conducted from February 27, 2022, to march 29, 2022.
How to check ISC ICSE Board test Date Sheet 2023:
The official notice of CISCE reads &#39;The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, the Year 2023 results will be issued through the Conveners to the Heads of Schools in the month of May 2023. The results will NOT be available from the office of the CISCE in New Delhi. Queries about the results by candidates/parents/guardians will not be entertained by the CISCE.&#39; Candidates must note that the use of unfair means in the test is strictly prohibited.
Also Read: JEE Main Registration Date 2023: Releasing soon, check out direct link, test dates and more
Also Read: DU Paid Internship Scheme: Varsity received 4k applications, interviews for selection underway
ICSE, ISC exam dates 2022 for classes 10th and 12th: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced the test dates for ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th annual exams for academic year 2022-23. The students can check the detailed schedule on the CISCE website — cisce.org.
The official notification by CISCE stated that the class 10 board exams 2023 will start on February 27 and end on March 29. The board exams for class 12 are scheduled to take place between February 13 and March 31. The ISC Class 12 exams 2023 will be conducted at 12 pm for most of the subjects and the ICSE Class 10 exams will begin at 11 am.
The board has issued directions mentioned below for the students to follow while appearing in the exam.
Instructions regarding ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th annual exams
Download ISC 12th test 2022-23 – Time table and instructions
Download ICSE 10th test 2022-23 – Time table and instructions
Further, the board has notified that results for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination for the year 2023 will be communicated to school heads by conveners in May 2023.
CISCE has also mentioned several guidelines for students along with ISC Class 12 Datesheet | Time Table for 2023 Board Exams. The Council has directed candidates to be seated in the examination hall/room five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination in the subject. All the candidates arriving late will be required to provide a satisfactory explanation and reason to the Supervising Examiner. Except in exceptional circumstances, the test paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late," CISCE said in a statement.
For ISC Class 12 Datesheet |Timetable for the 2023 Board Exams, go to the official CISCE website, i.e., www.cisce.org.
Students are advised to adhere to the CISCE test day guidelines to avoid any inconveniences. If a candidate is found indulging in any unfair means, will be reported to the Chief Executive and Secretary of CISCE and may be expelled from the examination hall forthwith and refused admission to subsequent Examination Papers.
Let's dive straight into the Subject-wise Effective test Strategies to Prepare and Win for ISC 2023 Board Exams:-
(A) ISC Class 12 Commerce Preparation Tips 2023
- The disciplines such as Economics and Accounting provide certain difficulties to students. For ISC 12th Class Commerce Preparation, here's what students should do -
- In the Accounting part, attempt to answer the Numerical questions, as they are most scoring and easy to solve.
- At least 2 weeks before the test, try to finish the syllabus, and use the final 10 days for comprehensive revisions.
- Also, ISC Class 12th Previous Year Question Papers are important to understand the kinds of questions asked in real Board Examination.
- To be confident enough and to provide enough focus for efficacious revisions with ISC Class 12 Specimen trial Papers | Question Banks 2022-23. In order to decode the test Pattern & get Exam-ready, Extensive Practice of ISC Specimen trial Papers is required. So, in order to have top-notch Exam-practice, students need to solve extra Specimen trial papers for ISC Class 12 2022-23 of renowned publishers such as Oswaal Books, which contains Cognitive Exam-ready Tools.
- Understanding the syllabus well and in the early stage is Important and Students should be strict accordingly.
- Also, understand all the concepts to answer the Theory Questions more easily.
- Also, never forget to Solve Past Years' Question Papers and read the Examiners' Comments to write Winning Answers. Also read the Commonly Made Errors to avoid Silly Mistakes.
- Go through full forms of the formulae in all Accounting Concepts for Scoring Optimal Marks.
- Estimate the time required for attempting both Short and Long Answer Type Questions and for both Attempting and Revising the Answers.
(A) ISC Class 12 Science & Maths Preparation Tips 2023
- According to the current test Guidelines released by CISCE officials, the test will include more competency and implementation questions, therefore, students must address the issues in a more practical manner.
- In Long Answer Type Questions, derivations hold potential importance. Understanding each stage to write the proper answers in the Exam, is critical to ensure success in ISC board test 2023.
- Moreover, memorizing the formulae used to solve the numerical problems is always helpful.
- In chemistry in particular, students should start with simple principles like Coordination Compounds and Physical Chemistry and then continue with the Organic Chemistry portion.
- Biology students should study mostly on Mechanism of the different topics, as well as their graphics.
- Students should meticulously focus on the Theoretical Part of Physics. Also, while preparing, avoid memorising problems, instead learn to solve them methodically.
- Numerical Problems are highly important, and most of the time the problems are direct application of the formulas along with your understanding of the concept, so Numerical are Highly Scoring sections, so master them thoroughly.
- Students should drive their focus majorly on Experimental and Case-based Questions. Moreover, revising all the Formulas, Answering Tips and Examiners' Comments well for Effective Last-minute Preparation.
- Learn with Diagrams: Learn the concepts through diagrams and practice the labelling of all the organisms in Biology.
(B) ISC Class 12 Art & Humanities Preparation Tips 2023
Here are some crucial 2023 ISC Class 12 Art & Humanities Tips:
- Take note of the key points and any subjects that have been dropped.
- Slab-divide the Preparation time for History. Attempt to complete the sections on Indian history. Thereafter, go to World History, followed by other significant Chapters and Themes.
- The concepts of Geography are all interrelated.
- It is important to initially address all the ideas pertaining to Human Physiography, Populations, etc. Cover all features of the map since they have a high weightage in the test.
- To complete the Polity course, the Indian Constitution must be thoroughly studied.
- Another important tip for students is to Practice Tricky Questions based on a Topographical Map.
- Create a chart to remember the Important Dates, Personalities, and Facts in History.
(C) ISC Class 12 English & Hindi Preparation Tips 2023
- Students should keep in mind that the scores for Composition and Writing Letters are proportionate to the marks gained in the Grammar. As a result, the Grammar section should receive the most attention.
- Determine the sort of essay that is most comfortable to write and practice in bulk. Generally, most students choose the narrative option.
- Practice writing letters in the latest format. The left-hand format is the one that is most popular. Crispness and Simplicity are key in the letter.
- The direct quotations and significant conversation from the plays that are required for the literary component should be studied by the students.
- Students should always lean towards practice of MCQs based questions in English Comprehension & Grammar to ensure success in ISC Class 12 Board Exams 2023.
For quick snap of Revision & to Practice and Solve every type of Question, you need to take help of ISC Specimen trial Papers | Question Banks 2022-23 in your Study Schedule, along with Textbook Preparation.
Best Of Luck for the Exam.
This story is provided by Oswaal Books. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/Oswaal Books)
CISCE announced ICSE, ISC time table 2023
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) which administers the ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th annual exams, has announced the time table for the 2023 exams. The ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 exams will be held from February 27 and February 13 respectively. The Council has issued the CISCE board test 2023 date sheet on its official website-- cisce.org.
Along with the announcement of CISCE time table 2023, board has also stated that the ICSE, ISC result 2023 will be declared in May 2023. As per the official release the ICSE (Class 10) board exams will start on February 27 with English Language – English paper 1 and will end with Biology - Science paper 3 on March 29, 2023. The test commencement time and duration hours are mentioned in the date sheet.
The ISC (Class 12) board exams will start on February 13 with the English Language – English paper 1 and will end with the Environmental Science paper on March 31, 2023. The duration of the board exams will be 3 hours. In addition to the time indicated on the Class 10, 12 time table for writing the paper, 15 minutes time will be given for memorizing the question paper.
CISCE has also mentioned several guidelines for students appearing in ICSE, ISC board date sheet. The Council has directed candidates to be seated in the examination hall/room five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination in the subject. "A candidate who arrives late will be required to provide a satisfactory explanation and reason to the Supervising Examiner. Except in exceptional circumstances, a paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late," CISCE said in a statement.
Also Read|| CISCE Releases ICSE, ISC Exams 2023 trial Papers
Students are advised to adhere to the CISCE test day guidelines to avoid any inconveniences. If a candidate is found indulging in any unfair means, will be reported to the Chief Executive and Secretary of CISCE and may be expelled from the examination hall/room forthwith and refused admission to subsequent examination papers.
ISC, ICSE test Date 2023: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) which administers the ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th annual exams, has announced the time tables for the 2023 exams. The ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 exams will be held between February 27 and March 29 and from February 13 to March 31 respectively.
The CICSE Board test Date Sheet 2023 would be released after the CBSE Board test Date Sheet 2023. The timetable for the Board exams has been released by a number of state boards, and the national boards are anticipated to release it soon.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Cybersecurity Assessor and Instructor Certification Organization (CAICO) today announced the formal launch of the Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) test that is now available to qualified candidates within the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Ecosystem. The CCP examination verifies a candidate’s knowledge of the Department of Defense (DoD) CMMC framework and the roles and responsibilities of various positions within it. This is a key milestone for the program, as having trained and certified assessors ready to support Certified Third-Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAOs) is paramount for the successful scaling of assessments across the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
“The CCP test represents the foundation of an individual’s journey to becoming a CMMC Assessor or Instructor and can open a wide variety of career opportunities,” said Kyle Gingrich, the CAICO’s Interim Executive Director. “CCPs, bringing their industry knowledge and expertise, are like apprentices who are continuing to build upon their prior experience with new CMMC skills and knowledge. They learn as they go— not only through training and exams, but also through hands-on experience in the field.”
The beta test program for the CCP test was conducted from August through September of this year. The CCP beta test enabled the CAICO to gather the qualitative and quantitative data required to assess how test items were performing so that development could appropriately refine and enhance the test to ensure it validates the knowledge a CCP is expected to demonstrate.
“With the launch of the official CCP exam,” Gingrich noted, “we are validating that those individuals who achieve the CCP certification have a standard and consistent working knowledge of CMMC as a whole and how it is implemented in the context of assessments.”
CMMC certification exams are not publicly available. To gain access to the test registration process requires successfully completing CCP training through a CAICO-approved Licensed Training Provider (LTP), which are organizations that deliver formal CMMC professional training. Individuals seeking CCP training to pursue their certification can select an LTP through the Cyber AB’s Marketplace. More information on the qualifications and timelines for CCP and CCA certifications can be found on the Cyber AB’s Assessing and Certification page.
To find out more about the CCP test itself, the CCP Blueprint can be found on the Cyber AB’s website at www.cyberab.org.
About The Cybersecurity Assessor and Instructor Certification Organization
The Cybersecurity Assessor and Instructor Certification Organization (CAICO) is the dedicated CMMC entity facilitating the training, examination, and professional certification for individuals within the CMMC Ecosystem. The CAICO is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CMMC Accreditation Body, Inc. and operates as a nonprofit organization with federal tax-exempt status.
|Sunday, February 13||2:00 PM||English - Paper 1 (English Language)|
|Monday, February 14||2:00 PM||English - Paper 2 (Literature in English|
|Wednesday, February 16||2:00 PM||Commerce|
|Thursday, February 17||2:00 PM||Geography|
|Electricity and Electronics|
|Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing|
|Geometrical & Building Drawing|
|Sunday, February 20||2:00 PM||Mathematics|
|Monday, February 21||2:00 PM||Mass Media & Communication|
|2:00 PM||Fashion Designing - Paper 1|
|Thursday, February 24||2:00 PM||Economics|
|Friday, February 25||9:00 AM||Art Paper 1 (Drawing or Painting from Still Life)|
|Sunday, February 27||2:00 PM||Chemistry - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Tuesday, March 1||2:00 PM||Business Studies|
|Thursday, March 3||2:00 PM||Indian Languages / Modern Foreign Languages / Classical languages|
|Friday, March 4||9.00 A.M.||Art Paper 2 (Drawing or Painting from Nature)|
|Sunday, March 6||2.00 P.M.||Physics - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Thursday, March 10||2.00 P.M.||History|
|Friday, March 11||9.00 A.M||Art Paper 5 (Crafts A)|
|Sunday, March 13||2.00 P.M.||Accounts|
|Monday, March 14||9.00 A.M||Art Paper 3 (Drawing or Painting from a Living Person)|
|Tuesday, March 15||2.00 P.M.||Political Science Biotechnology - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Thursday, March 17||2.00 P.M.||Biology – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Friday, March 18||2.00 P.M.||Legal Studies|
|Sunday, March 20||2.00 P.M.||Computer Science - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Monday, March 21||9.00 A.M.||Art Paper 4 (Original Imaginative Composition in Colour)|
|Monday, March 21||2.00 P.M.||Indian Music - Hindustani - Paper 1 (Theory) Indian Music - Carnatic - Paper 1 (Theory) Western Music - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Wednesday, March 23||2.00 P.M.||Home Science - Paper 1 (Theory)|
|Thursday, March 24||2.00 P.M.||Physical Education|
|Friday, March 25||2.00 P.M.||Elective English Hospitality Management|
|Sunday, March 27||2.00 P.M.||Psychology|
|Tuesday, March 29||2.00 P.M.||Sociology|
|Thursday, March 31||2.00 P.M.||Environmental Science
ICSE Class 10th Datesheet 2023: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) which is set to conduct the Class 10 and Class 12 final exams for the 2022-23 academic year, will release the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Class 10 date sheet 2023 anytime soon. Eligible Students can obtain the complete Class 10 timetable (once released) and test pattern by visiting the ICSE Board’s official website — cisce.org.
As per a accurate official notice, CISCE has decided to hold only one test at the end of the academic year 2023, as opposed to the Covid schedule, which held exams in two terms. Earlier, due to Covid-19, the test schedule was divided in two terms. The notice states: “The CISCE has decided to conduct only one examination at the end of the Academic Year 2023 at both ICSE & ISC levels. The CISCE proposes to hold the examinations tentatively in the months of February/ March 2023.”
Students who are planning to appear for the ICSE 10th exams 2023 are required to choose a minimum of six subjects. They will be required to choose a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 subjects from their specific group. Students can view the complete subject list at cisce.org.
The CISCE has also released the ICSE Class 10 examination and Indian School Certificate (ISC) Class 12 examination 2023 specimen question paper for all the subjects for the 2023 examination. Interested students can check and obtain the trial papers from the official website of the Board at cisce.org.
With the help of the ICSE Class 10 trial question papers/ specimen question papers 2023, a student will know more about the board test pattern, types of questions, marking scheme, and others.
As per reports, this year, the Board has also revised the ICSE syllabus 2022-23 for select subjects.
As per the sources, the board is expected to release the ICSE and ISC class 10 and 12 timetables by November 30, 2022. However, the students, preparing for the examination, must note that the CISCE board is yet to confirm any date or time regarding the exam. To recall, the board had earlier stated that it will be conducting the examinations from February to March 2023.
Students are advised to check the official website of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) for the latest updates.